The 2017 Colon Cancer Challenge
Remembrance & Prevention Walk ~ 4M Mixed Terrain Fun Run ~ Kid's Fun Run
When: Sunday, April 30, 2017
Location: Manhattanville College, Purchase, NY
Use Mapquest to plan your trip
Registration: Price varies according to participation type.
** Chidren 4 and up must be registered for the walk or run. All children participating in the Kids Fun Run regardless of age must register and sign the waiver. Waivers will be avilable onsite prior to the start of the event.
Online Registration deadline: April 21, 2017 - Onsite Registration is available
2017 marks the fourteenth year of our signature event - the Colon Cancer Challenge. Across the United States, teams of families, friends, co-workers and local and national corporations will come together to raise awareness of colorectal cancer, support those battling the disease and raise funds for the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation's strategic initiatives of Public Awareness, Prevention, Screening, and Research.
The Colon Cancer Challenge offers survivors, family and friends of those affected by colorectal cancer a unique opportunity to raise public awareness and contribute to the fight against this preventable, yet often fatal disease.
Choose the Remembrance & Prevention Walk, the 5K Run, or The Local Challenge. No matter what distance you cover, you’ll make up ground in the race to prevent colorectal cancer.
- This year's Remembrance & Prevention Walk and 3M MIxed Terrain Fun Fun will take place on the tree-lined grounds of one of Westchester's most beautiful landscapes designed by Frederik Law Olmsted, Central Park's visionary landscaper.
- We are also excited to host the 2nd Annual Kid's Fun Run to the event. Kids 12 and under are welcome to participate. All finishers will receive a Finishers Medal.
- NYSC will off a pre-race warm up and interactive exercise station.
- Survivors and Sponsors will have access to a V.I.P. Tent and refreshments.
- Participants will have access to Sponsor and Exhibitor booths featuring giveaways.