This ground breaking program will, for a second year, provide both survivors and health care professional’s opportunities to leverage each other’s insights and provide an opportunity for all to hear leading clinicians and scientists on the epidemiology, pathogenesis, genomics and quality of life preserving treatment options for EAO-CRC.
Rebecca Siegel, Dr. Susan Peterson and Dr.Yi-Qian
The course will include lectures, workshops and panel discussions designed to facilitate multidisciplinary consensus regarding the priorities of EAO-CRC prevention, clinical care, quality of life and research moving forward.
The Summit will feature presentations from leading clinicians, epidemiologists and researchers from the nation’s leading cancer centers and advocacy organizations including Columbia University, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering, New York University School of Medicine, State University of New York Health Sciences Center, the University of Caifornia, Berkley Public Health Institute, the University of Colorado, the University of Pittsburgh, Tulane University, the American Cancer Society, Bowel Cancer UK and Michael’s Mission.
2015 COURSE PRESENTATIONS AND SLIDE SHOW
Meeting slides from the 2015 Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Summit are now available. To download the slides, click on the preview image to the left or CLICK HERE.
Terms of Service: This conent is made available for your personal use, educational advancement, o professional development. Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited, For permission to re-use for commerical or other purposes, please contact email@example.com. Usage will be montiored by CCCF, and CCCF may discontinue, at any time, this access in the event the access is compromised or shows excessive usage.
CONFIRMED FACULTY AS OF 1/20/2016 (Updates to be provided regularly)
- Dennis J. Ahnen, MD, FACG, University of Colorado Cancer Center
- Deborah Alisna, Chief Executive, Bowel Cancer U.K.
- Barbara Cohn, PhD, MPH, Director of the Child Health and Development Studies at Pubic Health Institute, Berkley
- Carolyn Fulton, LCSW, Social Work Coordinator for the Family Therapy Clinic, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Barbara A. Goff, MD, Professor and Division Director, Gynecologic Oncology and Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Jordan J. Karlitz, MD,
Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, Director, GI Hereditary
Cancer and Genetics Program, Tulane University School of Medicine
- Joanne Frankel Kelvin, RN, MSN, AOCN, Clinical Nurse Specialist and Director Fertility Preservation and Parenthood after Cancer Treatment, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- T. Peter Kingham, MD, FACS Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Stephen J.D. O'Keefe, MD, MSc, Professor of Clinical Nutrition, Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, University of Pittsburgh
- Robin Mendelsohn, MD, Gastroenterology and Nutrition Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Susan K Peterson, PhD, MPH, Professor, Department of Behavioral Science, Cancer Prevention and Population Sciences, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Martha Raymond, MA, CPN, Executive Director, Michael’s Mission and Founder and CEO, The Raymond Foundation
- Rebecca Siegel, MPH, Director of Surveillance Information in the Surveillance and Health Services Group at the American Cancer Society
- Zsofia K. Stadler, MD, Medical Oncologist, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Thomas K. Weber, MD, FACS, Professor of Surgery, State University of New York Health Sciences Center, New York City
- Aung Ko Win, MBBS, MPH, PhD Senior Research Fellow, NHMRC Early Career Fellow Centre for Epidemiology and Biostatistics, The University of Melbourne
- Debra Wolf, Esq. Supervising Attorney, New York Legal Assistance Group
- Yi-Qian Nancy You, MD, MHSc, FACS,Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgical Oncology and Affiliate Faculty of the Clinical Cancer Genetics programs at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Aung K Win, MBBS, MPH, PhD Senior Research Fellow - NHMRC Early Career Fellow, Centre for Epidemiology and Biostatistics - Melbourne School of Population and Global Health